[IPk] draft carb counting insulin dose table

Hi all -

I've created a draft table that specifies estimated insulin/carb ratios
based on weight and average daily insulin use. I invite comments on it: no
critique is too hard! You can find it here:

http://www.geocities.com/sastacht/insulin_doses.htm

Once I make corrections based on people's suggestions, this table will
become part of the IP site as well as being used for carb counting education
in the Republic of Ireland.

Thanks.

elizabeth