[IPk] draft carb counting insulin dose table

Hi all -

I've created a draft table that specifies estimated insulin/carb ratios
based on weight and average daily insulin use. I invite comments on it: no
critique is too hard! You can find it here:

Once I make corrections based on people's suggestions, this table will
become part of the IP site as well as being used for carb counting education
in the Republic of Ireland.