Re: [IPk] Help

Hello Sarah,

Have you had your pump anywhere near a mobile phone?? I am that person who
discovered that they cause electronic errors in Disetronic pumps (and I
suspect that Minimed pumps would be affected in the same way).

The static could cause a similar alarm...

The only time I have lost an lcd screen was after I got water in my pump -
have you showered with it on (or been out in the rain...)??

I have contact numbers for Disetronic if you need them

Kate Clapham