re: [IPk] Help

Sara,

It's hard to advise without a bit more detail.

What make & model is your pump?
What were the alarms indicating was wrong?
Have you tried changing the batteries?
Are your BG's OK or are they rising?

I know that Minimed 508's can be affected by static, possibly losing the basal rate programming.  If the problem is worse, you may need to consider manual boluses until you can speak to someone.

Best wishes.

Andrew