[IPk] progress - I think!

Well now I'll remember to take off the plastic sheath from the needle before
trying to insert the new set!!!

Seems like I'm set to continue to give you amusement, Di!

First change over and first day since going on the pump under 10 mmol/l
(180 mg/dl).  Hope it continues to improve.

Utterly wiped out but think it's from the broken sleep to test during the

While changing the set this morning, I couldn't envisage how you manage
this Di with so little sight.  E.g. how do you know the primed set is
successful?  I couldn't feel the drop of insulin on my finger.