RE: [IPk] Pump funding

You have to be nominated , there are a certain amountof GPs, community
health care workers,  healthcare managers and administrators on the
committee- these are generally community based and include social workers
and mental health workers but I know there are some hospital managers I
can't remember the exact ratio but will find out Carmel