[IPk] Blood glucose units

It is 18, not 20 -  the mg/dl unit is used in some countries such as the
USA, and was previously used in the UK (I grew up with it), rather than
mmol/l.  The conversion rate is 180 mg/dl = 10 mmol/l, ie divide by 18.
Having said that, it's my opinion that in practice it doesn't make any
significant difference except that it's much easier to divide by 20!