Re: [IPk] Funding of pumps and consumables

Hi Estelle
Well that's good news indeed, though I doubt that it's commonplace -
according to the Access to Work and OH advisors I talked to last week. It's
certainly a matter of discretion on theirs and the employer's part. I wonder
what will happen to her consumable funding after the year is up though.
Di