Re: [IPk] Lifescan lawsuit

I hope this doesn't put the company under.  I have been using a PocketScan
for the last couple of years and think it is the best meter I have used. I
have never got the mysterious "y" in my readings, and they even sent me a
replacement meter free of charge, without me even asking for it.

Good luck to them....