Re: [IPk] Blood glucose units

I think you are referring to my conversions,  While you and the pumping
insulin book are correct in one sense, you have to specify what
calibration you are working between.  This is a like-for-like
calibration (whole-to-whole blood, or plasma-to-plasma).  For plasma to
- whole blood, dividing by 20 works.

Best wishes

Pat

DM 30+, 508 6months+