Re: [IPk] Medisense SoftSense/Sof-Tact

I was offered a try of this meter a couple of weeks ago when I happened to
be at the hospital when the Rep came.

At least I think it was the same meter.....

It uses a vacuum to 'suck' the skin on your forearm, pricks it, then 'sucks'
the blood up to test it.  Another girl that was at the hospital agreed to
try it and she said it didn't hurt a bit.  It is very big and bulky however
and a bit noisy!

I hope this is the meter that you are on about?????????

I might be getting a bit confused though (I blame going blond and having a