Re: [IPk] Accucheck meter

I think the Accucheck meter is the one that doesn't use your fingers (?).
It uses a vacuum to 'suck' the skin on your forearm and then pricks it, then
'sucks' the blood up to gain a glucose reading.

It is still in the testing stages in the UK (I was offered a chance to give
it a go a couple of weeks ago) and I think the Rep said it was going to be
available in a month or two.  It is quite big and bulky and a bit noisy!
However it is pain free!

I decided not to try it (for reasons that I won't bore you with) but if we
are talking about the same meter then I think I will be able to find out
more information if you want me to.