[IPk] Re: Bent needles

Hi Tony,

Allow me to disagree :-) but perhaps I didn't phrase it correctly

What I meant to put across was that if you're reasonably muscular and your
muscles suddenly and strongly contract against pressure, the resultant force
may dislodge your cannula.  In my case, the wings etc were still tightly in
connection with my skin. I meant to comment on the phenomenon and to ask if
others had experienced it, and in no way did I mean to imply, and possibly
worry folk with the implication, that the insertion needle goes into muscle.