[IPn] Let's finish the fall pledge drive

I hope you all had a very nice Thanksgiving Day. The pledge drive is
almost complete. Over the last few days we have accumulated enough
challenges that when matched, the pledge drive will be just about
complete. Insulin Pumpers is your forum and it needs your support to
complete the fund raising drive for the Fall quarter of 2001. So far
we've raised $4300 over the last couple of weeks to see how we're
doing on a daily basis, visit the Thank You page of the web site at:

We still need $75 to match the challenge from last Wednesday made by
our Pennsylvania member.California. Can we do it today??? Just 3
donations of $25 will do it. Eight at $10. Every little bit helps.

Double the value of your contribution by matching this dollar for
dollar challenge now. If are financially able, you feel Insulin
Pumpers has helped you and you enjoy the support of fellow pumpers,
please give $10 or $20 a year to support OUR forum. There are
currently more than 3500 members of the forum (3582 this morning). If
each contributed just 70 cents a month -- less than a buck!!, no
fund raising would be needed to reach our goal. So please won't you
contribute today.

For the NEXT THREE continuing contributors of $10.00 or more per
month, you will receive a Medisense Precision Xtra when you make your
pledge (US residents only please).

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022