Re: [IPk] bent needles

Hi Vic

I to use the Silhiuette infusion set.

what you/I do is

one of the sticky sides that is fixed to the set you pull the paper off and
I place it back on to the tip so I can hold it with out sticking to my thumb
to  the stick side of it  next hold the set with the sticking papers on the
two sides with the needle sticking out,

pull off the plastic that is around the needle, then with your other hand
you find an aria you want to insert the set,

pinch a little fat between the finger and thumb, and push the needle in at a
30 degree angle, then you hold it carefully and pull off the paper that you
have already loosened and stick it to your skin and then you pull the paper
off the other side and press it to you skin

now you pinch the little grips and pull out the needle, if you treat it as
if it is the old injections you cant go wrong.

now you are ready to connect the rest of the set and get pumping

good luck

Donald