[IPk] Blood glucose units

>So far (two hour sessions) I have had a slight lowering (120 to 115) and
>a rise (150 to 180). I regret to say that I don't do before-and-afters
>on my between-session stuff.

Hi Pat -

Sorry to be a bore... but this is primarily a UK list and we do ask that UK
units (mmol/L) are used. Somewhat easier for you to divide by 20 before
posting than for most of the other 268 members to convert afterwards!

Thanks :-)

When I moved from Britain to Germany a couple of years ago, I attempted to
convert to the German units (mg/dL). After several weeks of trying, and
despite a mathematics degree, I could not think in the new units, and I
gave up :-(

mmol/L is also the "correct" unit according to the international standards

mailto:email @ redacted