[IPn] past the half way point and then some....!

We are now 2 weeks into the Fall fund raising drive and we've
passed the half way mark for our first quarter goal with $3522
raised. There are several outstanding challenges that when matched
will bring us close to our goal for the quarter. Now is when the
contributions start to wind down so we need your support to finish up
this fund raising drive.

Insulin Pumpers needs your support to continue to bring you the mail
list, web site and chat forums. If you are addicted to Insulin
Pumpers, help support your habit by sending a few bucks today.

I have one challenge for $100 from the east ... Chevy Chase, MD and
another $100 from the west coast ... San Francisco, California.

PUMPERS !! meet the challenge. Take this opportunity to double your
pledge value and help match the TWO $100 challenges. Help us reach our
goal of $6000 for the Fall quarter (Oct, Nov, Dec).

There are still a couple of Precision Xtra's remaining for anyone
considering a continuing pledge of $10.00 / month or more. I hope to
have some more meters available next week.

Make your matching contribution toward this challenge, or a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers by visiting the Insulin Pumpers
donation page at:

or if you would prefer to contribute by mail:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022

In the UK,  <=====

or call 0800 99 33 11 for details.

Contributions to Insulin Pumpers qualify for the maximum deduction
allowed under both California and United States revenue codes. Insulin
Pumpers federal tax I.D number is 77-0496722. IRS DLN: 17053310019008
dated Jan 4, 1999.

Best Regards,