Re: [IPk] Re: unexpected bg results

> I take your point Di about meter error. However I find it difficult to
> accept that your unexpected bg result was due to poor insulin absorption.

Why? Do you not think it's possible that insulin absorption can vary? if i
have an old set, for example, I tend to get more erratic absorption than when
I've just changed it (though the first few hours can also be erratic until it
settles down).
> <I actually do tend to get a lot of problems with temporary poor
> absorption, especially if I am not very active during the day>
> Could it have rather been caused by a change in insulin sensitivity? Lack
> of exercise results in decreased insulin sensitivity. What do you think?

Oh, I get decreased sensitivity when I don't exercise for a bit, but that's a
whole different kettle of fish. I'm talking about the case where my BG goes
up and down during the afternoon, for example, for no apparent reason. It's
more likely to happen when a set is getting a bit old. I put it down to
erratic absorption. Since I'm sitting down at work most days all day, I don't
think it's the lack of exercise.