Re: [IPk] Re: unexpected bg results (formerly - Severe hypo -my fault)

I take your point Di about meter error. However I find it difficult to accept
that your unexpected bg result was due to poor insulin absorption.

<I actually do tend to get a lot of problems with temporary poor absorption,
especially if I am not very active during the day>

Could it have rather been caused by a change in insulin sensitivity? Lack of
exercise results in decreased insulin sensitivity. What do you think?