Re: [IPk] Re: unexpected bg results (formerly - Severe hypo -my fault)

Hi Ken
This did occur to me as well that it might be a problem with my meter. But I
think it's unlikely. Getting an unexpected low reading often happens when
there isn't enough blood on the strip. But I've NEVER had an unexpected high
reading that was due to a meter error. I often double check when unexpectedly
high, and I never find there has been an error. I had clean hands too.

I actually do tend to get a lot of problems with temporary poor absorption,
especially if I am not very active during the day. What happens is exactly
that - I get a high followed by a low later when the insulin seems to kick in
all at once (even when I don't take extra insulin for the high).
Di