Re: [IPk] Fw: NYTimes.com Article: New Work May Provide Stem Cells

>Check this out.  We may see stem cell research yet!

Who is "we" Melissa? Britain already has stem cell research (regulated I
think by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority
http://www.hfea.gov.uk/ ). Seems to be only the US system that is having so
much trouble setting up appropriate regulation...

I read recently that the Edmonton Protocol is not proving to be as
successful as originally hoped, and a lot of recipients are now back on
insulin again, albeit on lower doses than before.

mailto:email @ redacted