RE: [IPk] Severe hypo -my fault

Another thought about the fact that we sleep through the
beeps.  As the pumps know the time what about if the beeps
could be set to be very loud (a lot louder than the current
maximum which I don't hear at all if asleep) between say
10.00 pm and 7.00 am?

Maybe an option which allows the beeps to be very loud all
day on the hour (handy if in a noisy place and which can be
toggled off) and the very loud option at night for temporary
basal, low batteries, pump shut down etc which cannot be
toggled off.

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader