Re: [IPk] Severe hypo -my fault

Thanks so much for your encouraging replies and yes my control has been
awful since then and I have a permanent headache but everything is improving
y family are watching my every move and keep asking me if I'm going hypo as
it certainly frightened them!!. Unfortunately I do have periods of insulin
resistance which is why I set my temp basal to 12 as I find that if my blood
sugars are not coming down that giving a bolus of 6 which is what I did plus
an injection  plus setting the basal rate for an hr or 2 usually brings it
downit was 28 at 12 midnight then 20.1 at 3am AND I DIDNT Hear the BEEPS!!
My eldest is 21 ans we worked out that the last time I had a hypo like that
was when I was pregnant with him!! So as it has happened so infrequently I
have not been the best for keepimg the family updated. I never thought it
would happen to me and it has been a lesson for us all -me especially