[IPk] hypo

Hope you're feeling fully recovered now Carmel. Must have been very
I suppose it's best to look at it as a learning experience. I'm sure that
lots of us have overcorrected a hyper before, I know I have.And if you're
tired, not feeling your best and don't manage to set an alarm during the
night to test again then problems can potentially occur. I don't know much
about minimed pumps so please ignore me if I'm talking nonense, but if you
want to temporarily up basals, alongside bolusing to correct a high reading,
would a small square wave bolus for 3 hours or so work, without having the
worry of leaving a temporary basal increase for too long?. Also could your
pump be faulty rather than you having made an error in the duration of the
increase? Is it worth getting it checked?