RE: [IPk] Severe hypo -my fault

Carmel

Sorry to hear about your experience, it sounds awful.  Did
the temporary basal "beeping" not alert you.  It drives me
nuts during the day if I use a temporary basabl (although I
can now see its uses) but I am a heavy slepper and so
although I have my volume set to maximum I don't hear it in
the night (hence the night my batteries failed and it was my
husband who woke me up to tell me the pump was beeping).
Perhaps we should put in a request to the pump vendors for a
very loud beep every hour (and the usual beep every 15 mins -
I think that is what it is on now) on a temporary basal and a
very loud beep for a battery problem.

Bev

Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist