[IPn] lots of friends

Many of Insulin Pumpers friends have contributed mightly to the
pledge drive in the last 24 hours bringing the total raised so far to
more than $2700, almost half way to our goal for the quarter. Among
the pledges are several challenges that will put us over the half way
point easily.

>From Canada there is a challenge for fellow Canadians to contribute
and match the $100 US dollar for dollar challenge from our very own
"Northern Alliance". You folks from the US can help too. Here's
another chance to double the value of your pledge. Every dollar you
contribute will be matched by 1.6 Loonies (that's Canadian dollars to
you US flat landers :-) up to a total of $100 US. If you "Crown"
folks in the UK would like to help us colonialists meet the
challenge, you are welcome as well.... <smile>

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
continuing gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022