Re: [IPk] Help needed for dosing for protien

Hi Jackie
I've just thought - does Sasha like rice cakes? They are a bit  bland on
their own (though you can get cheese flavoured ones which are a bit more
interesting) but you can put things like peanut butter or cheese or whatever
you want on them. They would be GF as they only contain rice and salt. I have
a suspicion Sasha would think they are revolting though :-)
I think in time she will get used to a lot of things that she probably
wouldn't eat now. I have a theory that if you eat something enough you can
end up liking it! it's like getting used to tea and coffee without sugar. It
tastes disgusting at first if you always have it with sugar, but after a few
days/weeks you get used to it and wonder how you ever like it with sugar.
I've trained myself to like all kinds of things in that way - most recently,
porridge and rice pudding, which were two things I couldn't stand.  I
discovered that porridge was good for my morning BGs, even though I hated it.
Now they're two of my favourite foods!!! Of course, getting children to
persevere with foods they don't like is a lot harder.... Good luck with it