Re: [IPk] Help needed for dosing for protien

Hi Di

Thanks for your helpful comments.  I think I will just cover for carbs and
see how things go if she eats more protein when her gut has recovered a bit
too.  Julette also wrote to me giving me the same advice about covering for
protein.  I am so grateful for this advice.  I am working on things slowly
and the bread that we have now got on prescription  is part baked and is
much better than my home made loaf or the rice bread that a friend lets us
try.  I met a lady yesterday when I was having my hair cut.  She has celiac
and her 15 year old son has it  too.  She also gave me a few tips about
things to go in lunch boxes.  Like the things you mentioned.  I am going to
try some of these things on Sasha.  It would be a big change from the sort
of food she eats now so I will introduce things  slowly at home so that I
can give her something else if she doesn't eat it.  I love cold rise and
potato salad type things.

Thanks again