[IPk] After 29 Days On The Pump With Insulin

After the first week on the pump I started to realise that I was not
injecting 4 times a day and the benefit of it.

I must say, I am not finding it as hard to get use to the pump,  I was sh--
scared at first, you cant  know how much.

Now I am on day 29 and I have started to do them there tests for as the book
page title says.
                          TESTING YOUR DAYTIME BASAL RATE

I have done this for a few days now.

I have covered the 07:00 to 24:00 and I am getting a good blood glucose
between 3.5 and 11. the first time in nine years.

I still have to tighten these up, I am doing so a little bit at a time,
tonight I will be doing a test between the hours of 20:00 to next days 17:00
through the night and part of the day nothing to fill my tummy for 17 hours,
and I will do this for a few days .note not one after the other,  so I will
get an average over a few days readings.

Then maybe I will be able to not eat the whole day,  if I like, we'll see.

I hope all the "Isle Of Dog Pampers" are doing well, had a big problem with
my computer and I lost everything I had on it but now I am almost back to