[IPk] Re: ariport security

Hi Di!

I have been told that it's safe to send the pump through the xray, and I've been told that it's not.  So I chose not to do it, since I didn't feel too safe. The last thing I want is for the pump to malfunction!

I don't always feel to good about disconnecting in front of others, if my site is located on the lower part of my stomach. If I wear a lot of clothes on top of it, it can be hard to reach the site, and I don't like to strip to much. But that's me. Maybe I'm a bit shy.

Another thing is that the needle at the end of the tubing could get contaminated (I use Tender sets.).