Re: [IPk] Gluten free foods

Hi Jackie
I've only ever fuond the 9bars in Dublin, but they're actually made in
England so they must be available somewhere. I think it's just because
ELizabeth knows where to find them in Dublin and I don't know where to find
them here. Health food shops are the place to look. You can get them by mail
order though. They're not that cheap so you wouldn't want to use them every
day, but they are delicious and they do work well.
P.S. Elizabeth very definitely doesn't have any children :-)