Re: [IPk] Gluten free foods

Hi Jackie
Here's most of us struggling with trying not to eat too much fat and carbs
and you have the opposite problem :-)
Actually Elizabeth had the same problem with not being able to put on weight
for a while, so she might be able to help with this. I think her solution was
to increase the fat, because she didn't want to increase the carbs and wreck
her control.

Does Sasha like milk? That can be a good pre-sport snack as it doesn't work
too fast (for most people) and full fat milk has a fair few calories. Oh, and
how about the yogurt drinks? Some of them do have a lot of sugar so they
might work too fast for her though. I can recommend the 9-bars that Elizabeth
mentioned. They are very tasty - not like some of those cereal bars - and
they work quite slowly. I find them very good at keeping me going through