Re: [IPk] Gluten free foods

Hi Jackie
I can sympathise as it must be very difficult for you. Bad enough trying to
find foods for yourself when you can't tolerate certain things, but when
you're trying to feed 6 people at once it must be even worse!

Maybe you will have to look again at Sasha's insulin and try reducing it so
she doesn't need so many carbs. With any luck once you get her on allt he g-f
stuff she will put on weight anyway - since presumably the coeliac was making
her lose weight - or not put it on.

I was just wondering if something like MullerRice would be gluten free? Those
kind of things would be good snacks for her if they are. They probably put
starch in to thicken it though :-(

Did you investigate things like those fruit bars we talked about before?
There are some that are just pure fruit - they might make a change from
bananas and things.

I'm sure we're all telling you things you already know anyway.....