[IPk] Its just got worse!!!!

Hello Everyone,
      I have mentioned previously about the problems with my hospital and
cancalled appointments and not seeing a consultant for 18 months.
     Well now I've been told that the hospital can no longer fund my pump
supplies, I know I am very lucky to have been funded  for the 18 months I have
been on the pump but the way I was told was whisper whisper I'm sorry but this
is the last supplies we can give you, no explanation in fact absolutly
      I am now in the process of compiling letters to my local MPs the health
authority and am thinking of the national papers.
     My hospital which is under Forest Healthcare in East London has recently
been in the papers for people dying in A&E due to waitng times.
     Its been listed yesterday in the Mail at no 7 for worst waiting times, I
know in the group we are not meant to view political issues, but didn't this
goverment promise to cut waiting times invest millions, I've found things have
become a lot worst in fact I feel its becoming unbearable.
    I am sure waiting times have been cut because the appointments keep being
    Could the group advise me on who to write to on the political front I know
the health secretary is Alan Milburn but where do I write to him etc, or any
other people in this matter.
     The thing that disgusts me the most is the way they they spending
thousands on impoving the look of the hospital plants, pictures, water
features to make it pleasent for patients personally I would be treated in a
barn as long as the appointments were regular and i was seen on time.

Best Reagards