[IPk] To share my news!!!!

Hi everyone!!

Just had some really good news I would like to share especially to those out
there who are unsure about their pumps.
I had a lot of trouble with my controol before I started pump therapy and my
last average blood reading was 11.4 which is not ideal.
I started on the minimed pump 3 months  ago now and have had a few hiccups
along the way what with illness etc and didnt expect good results on my
latset acerage blood reading.

However having been to have my blood done yesterday my blood average is now
9.3!!!! Not perfect I know but I am really pleased with the 2.1 drop!!!!!!

This is within the first 3 months of having the pump so       i      hope
this is hope to all those who doubt.

Thanks for listening guys