[IPk] Airport Security -

Hi all

>From reading the travel tips and peoples experiences I am getting
twitchy about my family's trip  now.  My 11 year old son now has his
pump (nearly three weeks and doing well!) and we are going to Dubai for
Christmas.  Do I contact the airline beforehand to get their policy on
travelling with insulin and a pump or contact Manchester airport for
information?  I want everything to go as smoothly as possible for him.
Your comments would be grateful.

Alison Orchard

Alison Orchard