Re: [IPk] Air bubble nightmare!!!

I experience the same problems with bubbles when filling the Disetronic
cartridges. I have watched their training video dozens of times and have a
word for them. They should tell users to "minimize bubbles." I find it
totally impossible to eliminate them completely.  I find that I can avoid
injecting air by turning the pump up side down. Then when you get down to
eight or 10 units, change cartridges.  BW