RE: [IPk] driving

Surely the issue is not whether there is a higher number of hypos, but
rather what you do with them.

If you know that at the first sign you pull of the road and take some
glucose etc. AND DO THAT for a higher number of hypos is safer than only
having a small number of hypos and not managing them properly. The accidents
that I read about are caused by IGNORING hypos rather than having them.

Rgds

Julian