RE: [IPk] driving

Suggestion: let's put an agreed version of Tony's list on the website.
Anyone who wanted to could print off a copy and present it to their medical
team as something that they should give out to people and discuss with them
once a year. Who knows, the medical staff may photocopy and use it if they
don't have to do any work.