[IPn] Fall pledge drive - day 5

It is day five of the Insulin Pumpers fall pledge drive. Fund
raising efforts have resulted in several hundred dollars in donations
from our membership so far. Keep up the GOOD WORK!!

To see the progress so far, visit the donor Thank You page at

Your contributions are needed to keep the lights on and the messages
flowing :-) You may thing that a small donation of $10 or $20 doesn't
make much difference, but that's what is typically given and that's
how Insulin Pumpers pays it's bills, with your small contributions.
They all ADD UP! If each member of the list gave only a dollar a month
these pledge drives would be completely unnecessary. So if you have
not yet made a contribution to support Insulin Pumpers, won't you
please take the time to visit our donor page and make a small donation
to help Insulin Pumpers pay for the fall quarter.

Where to Contribute.
For single and recurring donations use the Insulin Pumpers donor page

For Challenges, use the Insulin Pumpers challenge gift page at:

OR, mail your check to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206
Los Altos, CA 94022