Re: [IPk] hospitals, sliding scales etc

They may or may not get their license refused on the grounds of hypos
causing loss of consciousness. I have a friend who had his licence reduced
to annual review because he declared such a hypo on his application form. In
Ireland I cant believe how lax the driving laws are ie being able to drive
unaccompanied without having passed a test etc so I am not surprised they do
not have such restrictions Carmel