RE: [IPk] hospitals, sliding scales etc

 If someone was to experience a severe hypo in hospital and
> this did not
> > happen at home, due to hospitals meddling with that
persons
> condition,
> could
> > this result inproblems with the DVLA for that person?

I don't think the DVLC have anything to say about hypos,
> particularly in
> hospital where we certainly won't be doing any driving,
> unless of course
> your hospitals in the UK are really that much bigger than
ours!!

We have to declare severe hypos on our drivers licence
renewal forms Tony (every 3 yrs in the UK for IDDM).  I guess
if it was induced in hospital (rather than resulted in you
having to go to hospital)you would not have to declare it.

Bev
Beverley Smith
Principal Development Geologist
SNS Team Leader