Re: [IPk] new pump user

I would agree with that.

I find that if I go to a bed with a higher reading (ie around 7-8, but this
varies) I will wake up with a "good" level, but if I go to bed any less than
around 5-6, I wake up with sky high readings.

Trouble is, I wouldn't need very much food to take me from say 4 to 6 so it
would be very easy for me to eat too much before bed.  Can't win, can you?

Ingrid