[IPk] new pump user

I have been reading all the e-mails with great interest.  I have been on a
minimed 508 for four weeks now, but I could do with some advice.  I have
found that 1 unit is too much for 15 g of charbohydrate at some times of the
day - and not enough for other times of the day - have other people found
this.  Also, I have been having low BG's which come on an hour after having
a slightly raised one of ...say 9.4...  I was told on a pump this wouldn't
happen -   am I doing something wrong?  Having said all that - I think it is
much better than being on 4 to 5 injections a day - I certainly have better
control than I did. I have also noticed that there is an alternative pump on
the market - what is it called?

Lydia Bradley