Re: [IPk] Which pump??

Hi Rosemary

Disetronic pump centers of excellence are existing DM clinics where the
staff receive training and support from Disetonic, to enable them to
provide help and support for people on Disetronic insulin pumps. It also
enables them to put and train people with diabetes onto insulin pumps.

One of the DM clinics in Bristol is now a pump center, so your existing DM
team are fully conversant with pumps - which makes life a bit easier when
go to clinics etc. There are now a number of centers around the UK.

There is some further information at http://www.diabetic.org.uk/disetronic

At the end of the day it was one of the reasons why I went for the
Disetronic because I knew there would be support locally should I need it -
a comfort zone - not that I have needed it.