Re: [IPk] Re: Jennifer with daugher who is 13!!

Hi I have a son who is 8 and should be going on the pump next month, would
love to hear any tips and have you got funding at all. He is on 4 injections
a day at the minute and not stable so we are hoping it will make a
difference. He will be having a disetronic pump.
would love to hear from anyone
vickie, anxious mum