Re: [IPk] Which pump??

Hi Rosemary

I have had the Disteronic pump since January and I am more than happy with
it and with the support I get from the Pump Centre of Excellence in Bristol
and from Disetronic themselves.

The only minor comment I have about the pump is that it does not have a
back light to be able to read the display at night, to save having to
switch on a light etc Apart from that it is good, easy to use and gives me
the flexibility and control I want.