Re: [IPk] Comment on emergency cases.

Have you seen the Wounded Warrior medic alert bracelets/necklaces? I think
they are more attractive than the medic alert ones, and have an inca design
on it, with "Medical Alert" at the bottom of the disc. I don't know if they
are recognised over here but in the States they have successfully educated
the paramedics etc to look for them in an emergency.