Re: [IPk] Comment on emergency cases.

>Sorry for my stupid question but what is a medical alert bracelet and where
>can I get it?

There are various organisations, but Medic Alert seems to be the most popular.

I notice on their website they have started to produce a "sports" version
of their ubiquitous bracelet and necklace. I remember someone complaining
that their bracelet was too weak and kept breaking. Apparently if the
bracelet is too strong, it could potentially rip your hand off if you
caught it on something.

I asked my wife today if she thought I should be wearing a Medic Alert
bracelet in case I was involved in an accident. She felt that increasing my
life assurance would be better from her point of view. Ha-bloody-ha.

mailto:email @ redacted