[IPk] Which pump??

Can I ask a very familiar question in a slightly different way? To everyone
who is currently using a pump, or has used one before, do you have any gripes
with either the pump itself or the level of backup from the pump company
involved? With a magic wand what would you change if you could? I am
particularly interested in flexibility to allow exercise but all your
comments greatly appreciated as it's 'Make Your Mind Up Time'!