Re: [IPk] Comment on emergency cases.

>in an emergency by identifying any medical condition, contact lens wearers
or people with allergies etc

I had never thought of putting contact lenses on a medic alert bracelet,
but that's a very good idea, particularly if you're wearing hard lenses
(I'm sure people still do!).

A friend of mine almost died from penicillin, and she now wears a medic
alert bracelet.  I think they're particularly important if you have
medicine intolerances, because if they do drag you out of an accident
unconscious, who knows what they're going to pump you full of?

I do wear a medic alert bracelet that says I'm diabetic, as well as my pump